Multiple choice

Today we took a quiz on pros multiple choice passage. Reading and understanding the passage was not as difficult as I thought it would be. The most important thing I know that I need to work on is vocabulary. The reason I say that is because it was hard understanding the question based on the word choice. During the process of taking the quiz I used process of elimination to answer the questions. That method is very helpful especially when one is not understanding the question or answer choices. After the quiz we worked in groups to compare and contrast our group member answers. When comparing our answers we came up with the best answer for each question and turned our paper in. Later my teacher passed out the scores and I saw that I made a 100. I was so excited. We learned a lot today in class. Hopefully we learn and have fun next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words