Reviewing essays and doing packet work

Today we came in class very enthusiastic. Our teacher told us that we would be working on the packet he gave us so that we can turn it in on Monday. The packet consists of questions about the novel “The Color Purple”. As we were doing the packet he would call us up one by one to get feedback on the essay that we wrote in class a few weeks ago. When I was called up we went through it almost smoothly. I didn’t have as many mistakes as I thought. I made a 90/100 on my essay which made me very excited. That means that I would’ve made a 8 on the AP prose writing section. That is a big accomplishment for me because at first I didn’t know how to do any of that. Today was a great day I learned and will keep on learning as much as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words