Pop quiz

Today my teacher gave us a pop quiz on the letters we were supposed to read yesterday. I don’t do too well because I read but I didn’t read to understand my reading. We also read the novel more. After that we did an activity where the teacher gives the class three questions and answer them on our own paper. The trick was that he picked a group of five so that we each could state our answer. The class chose the BEST answer out of the five. This activity was done to help us with multiple choice questions so that we could work on choosing the BEST answer. As a class we did fairly well. I think we need to work on it more as a whole. All in all it was a productive day in AP lit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words