Creating a play Parody of Macbeth


In the play Macbeth by Shakespeare Macbeth and his wife lady Macbeth set up King Duncan and killed him while he was at their home. Yesterday my teacher assigned the class different scenarios on if the play went another way. He gave my group the scenario of “What if king Duncan killed Macbeth?”. So my group and I started talking and making different scenes for our play. The process of making them wasn’t as hard as I thought it was because we did great in one day. Along with the play,  we had to pick and act out  celebrities as the characters from the original play. The celebs we used were Nicki Minaj(King Duncan), Cardi(Macbeth), Offset(Lady Macbeth), Drake(Donalbain) and Lil Wayne(Macduff). I actually had fun making the scenes for this play it was awesome I hope we get to do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words