America

Today as a class we discussed questions that the teacher gave us. Most of the questions was about how it’s like being an American and about the tragedy of 9/11. As we discussed these questions I realized that being an American is a privilege because not many counties and different places have the type of freedom that we have. The American freedom might not be as much to the Americans but can mean a lot to those who doesn’t have as much freedom. Also we talked about the tragedy of 9/11 and how it brought America closer to each other and how it was one of the biggest attack on America ever in that time. As I might say that I came to realize that segregation isn’t really going anywhere no matter what happens in the world people are always going to self-segregate themselves. I just wish and hope to be a very important and vocal individual of America to let people know how I feel about things because maybe my words can change others perspectives on life as a whole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words