Poem presentation to the class



Poem presentation to the class!

Today my teacher separated  us into groups and gave each group a poem by Emily Dickinson to analyze. Analyzing this poem wasn’t as hard as analyzing some of her other poems. The poem that my group and I analyzed was called This is My Letter to the World. I really enjoyed this poem because it had many themes and different interpretations of the poem. While presenting this  poem I learned that the word “world” has more than one definition to it. I also recognized that the authors poem was edited because the first line of the poem didn’t match the title of it. All and all it was a great poem and a great productive day in class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words