Introduction

                  Hello, my name is Emyria Harris. I am 16 years old, I’m the oldest out of all six of my siblings, and im a very goofy and a well spirited person to be around. Some activities that love to do are play sports, learn, and make the people happy. Taking advance placement classes gives me more of an opportunity to get an academic scholarship and prepares me for my ACT to get into a great college. Taking these courses also helps me get out of my comfort zone; its going to teach me to get out my comfort zone by challenging myself in everything that I do in life. This school year my main three goals are to maintain a 3.4 and above gpa, work hard in both school and basketball, and to grow  more as a young lady or young adult. Learning how to think and act very maturely and how to handle situations in a calm and mature manner, because growing up you realize not everything and everyone needs a reaction from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a powerful poem!

Reflection A Lesson Before Dying: Ch.1-3

Vocabulary words